Q.21:- Explain how public sector contributes to the economic development of a nation.
It contributes in the following ways
1. It promotes rapid economic development through creation and expansion of infrastructure.
2. It creates employment opportunities.
3. It generates financial resources for development.
4. It is ensuring equality of income, wealth and thus, a balanced regional development.
5. It encourages development of small, medium and cottage industries .as ancillaries.
6. It ensures easy availability of goods at moderate rates.
7. It contributes to community development i.e., to the Human Development Index (HDI) via health and educational services.
TutionTeacher: Know free answers of your school textbook. You can find the correct answer of your School textbook question here. This education portal will help in getting the NCERT solutions for your exams. Here you will get the complete question answer and solution of your textbook for your better education. Your can also ask for online study and assignment help from menu. Online test series will also help you how to learn and achive better marks in your school or collage.