Q.:- Compare the terms of credit for the small farmer, the medium farmer and the landless agricultural worker in Sonpur.
(a) Terms of credit for small farmer
• High rate of interest.
• Promise to sell crops to traders at low prices as repayment of loan.
(b) Terms of credit for medium farmer.
• They can take loans from banks or from co-operatives who charge very low rate of interest.
• Loan can be paid back in the next three years.
(c) Landless agricultural workers in Sonpur
• Borrower has no means to repay the loan in cash. So, he pledges to repay loans by working for the landowner
• Rate of interest is high.
TutionTeacher: Know free answers of your school textbook. You can find the correct answer of your School textbook question here. This education portal will help in getting the NCERT solutions for your exams. Here you will get the complete question answer and solution of your textbook for your better education. Your can also ask for online study and assignment help from menu. Online test series will also help you how to learn and achive better marks in your school or collage.