Q.18:- Argue in favour of the need for different forms of government intervention in education and health sectors.
There is a need for different forms of government intervention in education and health sectors because:
1. Both private and public institutions are involved in health and education sectors. Therefore, there should be some authority which should monitor their functioning.
2. Private institutions are guided by profit motive so the education and health facilities provided by them is higher.
3. Investment on education and health is to be carried out simultaneously by all different forms of government Central, State and Local as per the federal structure of India.
4. Government should set up or encourage private institutions to set up their educational and health care centers in remote and rural areas.
5. Government must maintain standard of education and health to develop human resources effectively.